Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DISHWASHER LEAKS FROM IT APPEARS THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR, IT…

DISHWASHER LEAKS FROM IT...

DISHWASHER LEAKS FROM IT APPEARS THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR, IT IS MODEL SHU3032UC/U12 SERIAL # FD8009 20-0048. THE RUBBE SEAL GOING ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR APPEARS TO SPLIT ALL THE WAY ACROSS, IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT? SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT LEAK BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

YES AND NO I HAVE NOT RAN ANY KIND OF TEST

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ONLY IS IT SOMETHING THAT IS REPLACEABLE IF IT IS THE SEAL?

3/22/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The lower door seal will need to be replaced:

Part Number 00298534 - click here for part info at sears

Here is a video showing step by step how to replace it.

click here for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson