Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The front glass on my Whirlpool electric stove shattered!

Customer Question
The front glass on...

The front glass on my Whirlpool electric stove shattered! (glass everywhere). Who will fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I tried to find the model number - I can't find it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm a 77 year old widow who lives alone... I don't think I can handle it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My stove is about 7 years old (bought at Sears). Do you know where the model number is?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

You can contact Whirlpool directly for them to send out an authorized servicer that is in your local area , or any appliance service repair company can come out and replace the glass for you .

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do I find the model number?

if you open the oven door the model /serial tag will be on the inner face frame of the oven frame.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The serial and model number are not on the inner frame of the oven door. I'm almost 80 years old,and I'm unable to pull the oven from the wall. I contacted Whirlpool directly.
Master Tech
Master Tech