Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag dryer model NOMDE508 DAYYW. Just winds the sheets up…

Customer Question
Maytag dryer model...

Maytag dryer model NOMDE508 DAYYW

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just winds the sheets up in a ball...plenty hot but not drying the sheets.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't do anything...87 yrs old. just troubleshooting in hopes of finding out something my grandson can do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model Number NOMDE 508 DAYYW Serial number:(###) ###-####GR

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And NOMDE 508 DAYYW is not a maytag model number can you look at the number on the inner face frame of the dryer for the correct number ?

Sorry, I am not that agile. I got the number from the front of the dryer...what do I have to take off to find the serial number?
The housekeeper put the vent back on with duct tape and we are trying that to see if it helps. I have looked all morning to find the warranty and delivery information but no luck. That make me think it is pretty old...My daughter has lived with me for 10 years...I think she might have brought the dryer with her...we have replaced the washer.

the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame once the dryer door is opened .

I already regret giving you my card # on the premise that you worked for Maytag...seems you are not. I will have to call a local repair man or get a new machine. Waiting for daughter to come home from work. Will you refund my $5?

There is nothing on this website that states it is part of any manufacture .

This is just a question and answer website and the appliance category is just 1 of over 200 different categories from Veterinarian , automotive , medical , Law ETC .

I have no way of refunding your money I too am just using this website.

You will need to contact the website administration office for a refund .

I will also contact them on my end for you also .

I should have known better.