Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung 3 door, bottom freezer, model #RF28HFEDBSR/AA. Just…

Customer Question
Hello, Hello, Contractor's Assistant:...

Hello, Hello,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Samsung 3 door, bottom freezer, model #RF28HFEDBSR/AA.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just over 3 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are getting a fan sound on ice in the ice maker. When we open the doors it stops. How do I open the ice maker to defrost that area? Yes!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?