Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Could you tell me what a F70 code means when using a

Could you tell me...

Could you tell me what a F70 code means when using a Whirlpool duet dryer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WLI bought dryer June 2011 and model is WHI WED955OL

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have someone coming tomorrow but I want to make sure there isn't something I can do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My husband laundry going so the machine started and stopped after two minutes, then the code F70, we tried other settings other than timed dry but the dryer just stopped, code three lines.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

That error means there is a problem with the electronics (see the attached page). Most oftentimes, it is a failure of the main control board. The control is easy to replace yourself and may be done so with very little disassembly. Would you like information to repair it yourself?

I can do this with directions
not now. is there a link for repair directions?

Awesome! Can you please double check that model number? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

Can you please double check that model number? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

model #whiwed9550wl
ser # m11602795

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Model # WED955OWL1
or WED9550WL1

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Thank you!

Thank you. We’re all set. The dryer is working fine.