Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water does not come out of water line from door. Started…

Customer Question
Water does not come...

Water does not come out of water line from door .

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started just this morning. Ice works, light works,. I changed filter but no different.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Would like to call in local certified repair person.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Got any recommendations?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I don't have the manual - where do I find this?

And if your wanting to contact a local servicer in your area , I have not idea as to where you live .

And then would not know whom you need to contact , do you not have a yellow pages book?

What type of an appliance is your question on ? I`m guessing a refrigerator , but only guessing .

And how is the manufacture of the unit ,than I can tell you where the modfel number is ***** .

The appliance is a GE refrigerator - double doors , freezer on the left . I said in the beginning I would not do the work myself but would call a local repair. So thanks for your assistance. I'll look one up now.

ok no problem!