Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge monogram gas top range. The striker/lighter

Please. I have a...

Please. I have a ge monogram gas top range. The striker/lighter mechanism continue to try to light the burner even after the flame ignites. How can I get it to stop once the flame starts?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We built this home 9 years ago and it was new then. Where can I find the model #?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something I can. If not I can call a GE Tech.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not to my knowledge. Can you recommend something I can try to alleviate the problem?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does it do it with every burner?

Hi Kelly. Can you help with my problem?

Yes, you must have overlooked my second post. It is copied below....

Does it do it with every burner?

22 Mar 2018, 9:06 AM

Kelly, Appliance Technician
No just the center of 5.
Phone call session started

Calling now.....