Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ToHow. It just happen. I need to set the temperature on the…

Customer Question
It just happen Contractor's...

It just happen

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need to set the temperature on the refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

GE Gne21fmkafes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just the settings I tried but a sign came on the and I cant get it off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What sign came on exactly?