Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch that is not drying. 15 years. Anything I can…

I have a bosch...

I have a bosch that is not drying

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Anything I can debug or try before getting technincian? any you reccommend?

3/22/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If it is still heating but not drying well, it is probably related to a venting issue.

1. Is it still heating?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Model svh4303uc/1/12
Fb8008. 030201

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

There is a very common problem with these when they do not heat and it is 90% of the time caused by a burnt solder connection on the control board. See the attached picture. Are you able to disassemble the door to access the control area to inspect the control?

I understand, thank you. I suspect the control will need to be replaced. This repair will cost about $350 to have professionally completed. You may save a few dollars by ordering the part yourself.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician