Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore dryer and while pulling out the lint piece,

I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore dryer and while pulling out the lint piece, the lint fell in.... I’m afraid to turn the dryer on as this might be a fire hazard.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model#110.65132410

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Am I safe to use my dryer or do I need a technician to come out and have a look?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear you had this happen. Yes its safe to use your dryer. If you have a vacuum hose that will reach down in there with good suction you can try to get it out.

You could also try making a hook out of a wire hanger to get it out. Its not going to cause a fire though. So no need to worry about that. You will be perfectly fine.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Thank you!