Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool Cabrini platinum washing machine that…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool Cabrini platinum washing machine that will not drain. I replaced the drain pump. I placed the dial on rinse and drain with the washer empty— it drained. I tried it with clothes in it and it stopped with 15 minutes left. The LD alarm came on. Now what?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 8 years old and the model is a Cabrio Platinum.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know that the LD stands for “it take too long to drain. When I took the pump off and it drained. I blew through drain hose to make sure there was no obstruction. It is clear. Since it drained once I thought it was fixed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I paid 28.00 through pay pal 8sx60551ll5447222 transaction # can’t get any further can I talk to someone please
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. You control board is faulty and needs to be replaced. The drain hose isn't more than 6inches into the drain pipe?

Are you there?

yes

The control board is faulty

Here is the model WTW8800YW0

1

on diagram

Washer electronic control board

Parts #: W10394234

Substitution: W10447147

$ 176.05

In Stock

it's very is to replace

No. I knew it had to be in the controls if t wasn’t something to do with the drain. Is there a way to clear the control boad?

no, the only ones that have the technology is the GE new machines

I changed many board on that model you have

Can you send the board and can I put it in? I know you said is very easy to replace.

I only give advise, you would have to ordered it off of the internet like the sears one I gave you

Thank you very much.

I hope I was a help to you. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me. good luck to you and take care