Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a two drawer dishwasher and the top drawer keeps

Customer Question
I have a two...

I have a two drawer dishwasher and the top drawer keeps beeping with a red flashing light. I have cleared all the intake tubes and washed the bowl , it appears to be in the electrical side. Is there anything I an try to fix this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Its a 2 drawer dishwasher and how do you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes with live in a remote area and getting service here is impossible so I will have to take it 3 hours to get it looked at

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The bottom drawer is still working fine, but the top drawer keeps flashing the red error light

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. From the sounds of it your control board has went bad and is going to need to be replaced. what is the model number of your dishwasher so I can shoot you a link for the part that will need to be replaced?