Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher has a red light saying clear water we have…

Customer Question
My dishwasher has a...

My dishwasher has a red light saying clear water we have triple checked everything .cleared filters checked hose and tap connections on screen it starts fine for a minute or two then says E 14. And clear water there's no water. Please can you help .

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Sorry at my work at moment don't have that information How do you run a diagnostic test cycle ?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a simple matter cause machine is just out of warranty by 7 week's .And seems to run fine just something simple is stopping it lthink

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What does E 14 on screen mean and why is it saying clear water.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and will be happy to help you. Can you please give me the model number off of the machine so I can look up the information

Its a bosch , and l hope this is the model number sms40m18au. lm at work not at home ,so got some one at home to look on side of inside door.

That not the right number but e14 is the flow meter/was sensor issues

l will get back to you once l get the right model number
Just contacted Joyce mayne where l bought it and they looked up my purchase and gave me the model no: sms40m18au.
And said definately is model number.

I'm sorry i put a o instead a 0. it's the flow meter water sensor that's faulty

if thats the case what should l do ,l bought it only 27th Jan 16 and now just out of warranty .