Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our washer lock won't unlock how do you get it to

Our washer lock won't...

Our washer lock won't unlock how do you get it to unlock?????

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool @ 3or4 yrs i'm gurssing . bought it at sale(yard0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it isnt to difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We were just washing and at the end couldn't get the doo to open

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is this a top load or front load washer?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
front load
Phone call session started