Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Control panel lights went out. No ice or water. Refrigerator

Customer Question

Control panel lights went out. No ice or water. Refrigerator not holding temperature. WHIRLPOOL #MFI2569VEB3
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 7 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible or call service
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a Maytag name but WHIRLPOOL manufacturer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

This is a common problem on these. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Unplug it for 30 minutes to reset the electronics. If no change, the main control on the back of the cabinet, number 35 at the link below, will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!