Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine needs a service. At the end of the

Customer Question
My washing machine needs...

My washing machine needs a service. At the end of the washing cycle it is having trouble empting itself. After quiet a few noises it finally starts to empty.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I cannot locate tne model number on the machine which is in excess of ten years old. This is the first time i have had to have it serviced

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I need i service person to call and do it for me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is this a top load washer or front load washer? What brand?

Top loader - Fishrt & Paykel

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Please call me on 0404 078 610 to make an appointment to call and fix my washing machine
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

I suspect the drain pump will need to be replaced or at least cleaned out.

JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any in home service providers and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.