Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lg dryer dlex3570v. Runs for about 10 minutes and shuts down…

Customer Question
lg dryer dlex3570v....
lg dryer dlex3570v. Runs for about 10 minutes and shuts down with error code d90 - restricted vent airflow. To eliminate possible causes, I've pulled it away from the wall and disconnected it from the house vent. I've also taken it apart and checked all through the lint trap through the blower motor and all the way out he back of the dryer and found no obstructions. At this point I'm certain the vent is not restricted, but I'm still getting the error code every time. What other causes could this have?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I do still need help.
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I still need the question addressed. Thanks

have you tried taking the back of the dryer off to see if there is lint built up in there? The lint can build up in the back of the unit. Also may want to use a leaf blower or something with strong pressure of that sort to blow through the air duct that leads outside to ensure nothing is clogging the dryer air flow.