Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I turn the cooling down, it's down all the way and…

Customer Question
How can I turn...

How can I turn the cooling down, it's down all the way and it's still freezing my food items...I have a kitchen aid

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About six years old, it's a side by side, don't know the exact model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I'd rather have a tech do the work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. If you have turned it all the way down already, nothing you will be able to do. Something is broken and needs to be fixed. Without a model # there is not much more we can tell you. Probably a damper or thermostat/thermistor problem.
not worth the money...
Give me the model# ***** I can tell you more.
Kitchen Aid Model number
KSRL25FRST04