Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a frigidaire upright frost free freezer..the

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is rita. i own a frigidaire upright frost free freezer..the electronic pad was replaced, now i need to reset it i was told by the technician in 24 hours, being tomorrow morning at around 8:30am.EST it reads 0 now and it is cold and running. thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model#FKFH21F7HWA..about 10 YRS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IT HAS BEEN SWRVICED,,yES ...I JUST NEED TO RESET IT....i DO NOT HAVE MAY MANUAL...CAN i RECEIVE ONE?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO..i JUST NEED TO RESET IT SO i CAN STORE MY FOOD. IT IS SET AT 0..THE ELECTRONIC CONTROL WAS REPLACED TODAY,,SVC TECH CAME OUT AND DID IT...AS i STATED I WAS TOLD TO WAIT 24 HRS TO SET IT. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

You don't need to reset anything but it takes 24 hours for the temperature to stabilize, so that is what he meant by waiting for 24 hours. In any case, the Owner's Manual is attached for you. :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician