Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer shows flashing door load, Washer shows flashing door…

Customer Question
Washer shows flashing door...

Washer shows flashing door load ,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Washer shows flashing door load, drum clean keylock on also cotton

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We are only babysitting not our hlme

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 28 days ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi I sent the incorrect mobile no it's(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi
Our problem has been resolved there is no more need for your services. A refund of part of our payment would be appreciated but I will understand if that is not possible. Because of our situation of house sitting we felt it necessary to call in a technician. Thank you
John, Home Appliance Technician