Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need an operator's manual so I can learn to operate my new…

Customer Question
I need an operator's...

I need an operator's manual so I can learn to operate my new microwave. Can you maiil me one?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung Model #ME18H704SFS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is installed but I don't know how to operate it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so I just need a manual I can refer to to know how to operate the buttons.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you click on the link I have created below, you down download the manual or just view it. That's completely up to you. I have linked it to you in PDF format

CLICK HERE for manual

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I want a physical manual I can hold in my hands and refer to to operate the microwave - not runniing between the computer and microwave. Can you mail me a physical copy of the manual that is supposed to come with the machine? Am I being charged $31 for this answer or can I get a refund on this outrageous amount?

There are no physical replacement manuals. You would need to download the PDF and print it off.

How do I get a refund on the amount you have charged me for telling me to call you for extra money. I don't understand what i am paying for.

You are paying for my time and the PDF manual I have given you. You have no been charged for a phone call that is something the site offers automatically so there is nothing to refund.

Do I have to pay an additional $24 to talk with you on the phone?
Where is the PDF manual located?

I you wanted to speak by phone yes. But that is something the site sends as an option automatically and I can't see how that would benefit you at all so you can ignore the option. Again, below is a link to the manual I gave you before.

CLICK HERE to download manual

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?