Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool dishwasher dispenses all of the rinse aid in…

Customer Question
My whirlpool dishwasher dispenses...

My whirlpool dishwasher dispenses all of the rinse aid in one cycle, even though it is set on a low setting. It is either the main control panel, or the rinse aid dispenser itself that is defective---I'm just not sure which one.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry, I had to go get it---WDT910SSYM1 Probably about 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. We have 2 of these and I've replaced 2 control panels and 1 dispenser.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My thought is that it is the control panel since it does dispense the rinse aid, but dispenses it all in one shot. What do you think?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

You have a faulty rinse aid / detergent dispenser assembly .

And the entire dispenser assembly will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can only rate you when I’m sure that This fixes the problem. We have 2 of these dishwashers and due to dispensing problems I have had to replace 2 main control panels and 1 rinse aid dispenser. This happened because I first replaced the RAD and it didn’t fix the problem. Replacing the MCP did fix the problem so I knew that I still had a good RAD—-the one that was removed. 3 components replaced in 3 years. My old KitchenAid NEVER needed anything replaced in 26 years. I think that Whirlpool ought to send me a complimentary RAD. What do you think?

You can contact Whirlpool and ask , but if the unit is 4 years old it is out of the 1 year warranty period.

And the name of the website is not fix it , your paying/ rating me for answering your question hences the name of the website Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If your “answer” fixes my problem then it is worth something to me. If your “answer” doesn’t fix my problem then it is worth nothing to me. Either way, I’ve paid $36 and won’t know if it was worth it until I replace the part. If that fixes it I will be most happy to give you the top rating. Why would I rate you highly if your “answer” doesn’t fix my problem?

if my answer or any experts answer does not fix your problem then reply back and I will still assist you until it is fixed at no extra charge.

And if you order the part from the link that I sent you if the part does not fix your issue you can return that part and get your money back from them , that is why I recommend that parts dealer .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Woody,
Your “just answer” was wrong. I replaced the rinse aid dispenser and it still dispenses all of the rinse aid in one shot. Now I have to replace the main control panel to fix the problem. Bot***** *****ne—I’m not happy—-I paid $36 for incorrect information.

if the rinse aid was dispensed all at one time and it was an issue with the electronic control board you should hear a chattering of the rinse agent solenoid .

opening and closing .

Because the amount of rinse agent that is dispensed at one time , is in a small diaphragm chamber And ONLY refills when the door is fully opened.

And please remember I`m not there to see ,hear or open the unit up , I can ONLY go off the information that you give me!

And you never rated me so I never got pair !

Master Tech
Master Tech