Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a WH31S1E mini fridge that stopped working the lights…

I have a WH31S1E...

I have a WH31S1E mini fridge that stopped working the lights on but it won’t cool".."......Anybody home?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirlpool four five years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes....What’s wrong with this website I can’t even send it to you

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Surprised that it stopped doesn’t seem typical of a whirlpool...Is this website always so difficult to communicate on

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the refrigerator isn't running at all but the lights inside turn on, make sure the thermostat is turned down. Other than that, the thermostat has just failed which is attached to the knob you move to adjust the temperature. Below is a link to the thermostat you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for thermostat

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc