Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kitchenaid built-in. The fan is noisy, and when it…

Customer Question
We have a Kitchenaid...

We have a Kitchenaid built-in. The fan is noisy, and when it goes into a higher speed mode, the noise interferes with conversation in an adjoining room. Is this an engineering problem that has been solved in recent years? Is there a "fix" that doesn't require purchasing a new fan module?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Our unit was installed in January of 2013.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope not, but I can . . . reluctantly, but I'm not planning on it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the freezer door the model /serial tag should be on the interior wall .

KEBS109BSSD34019980

ok so this is a built in oven ?

This is a "free trial". I am expecting an answer without further promo

I`m not sending you ANYTHING that is the website that WE are using NOT I !

Ok this model of oven has two fan a low speed fan and a high speed fan if when the high speed fan turns on it is loud .Is it a rumbling noise or just an air movement noise?

The high-speed fan is the issue. Half the time it is tolerable. The other half it's so noisy it interferes with a conversation in the adjoining room.
Sorry. It is a rumbling noise.

ok so the bearing on the fan are going bad I suspect .

You will need to pull the unit / oven out of the cabinets and replace the fan assembly .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thank you.

No problem!

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.