Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Kitchenaid dishwasher will not pump water out of the…

Customer Question
Our Kitchenaid dishwasher will...

Our Kitchenaid dishwasher will not pump water out of the machine. IS there a service center in the Phoenix area that I can take it to for repair?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I will look it up and get back to you shortly. lease hold on the line. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I want to deliver it to a service center if one is available. It is about 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is no markings on the machine as to serial number and model number but it was the top of the line at that time.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag in on the inner tank frame , normally on the right hand side.

And this is a built in dishwasher ,most service companies will prefer to work on it in place.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Forget it. The technician is here to fix it now.
Thanks,
Chuck Dewald

glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech