Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Chas, can you help me with a Kitchen Aid fridge problem?

Customer Question
Hello Chas, can you help...
Hello Chas, can you help me with a Kitchen Aid fridge problem?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what is your question ?

Chas, It's a Kitchen Aid KFIS25xvmns, Replaced the main high voltage board in rear of unit, but have discovered a broken ribbon cable on the display control board on front door, trying to find a replacement part right now.

This is Woody ,Chas is no longer on Just Answer .

You need the dispenser touch pad .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

It is item #2 in this parts break down .

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/3/00000679/680/900

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

The link you sent is not a good link. The dispensor touchpad seems to be built into the entire front panel. Pressed into it from the factory. Any suggestions?
Does the plexiglas on panel peel off from the frontside?

that is for the model number you have given me , can you look at the model number once again please?

KFIS25XVMS2, sorry, might have given you the wrong #. Does the display glass un-glue or peel away form the frame for access ??

that is the same part number , the touchpad peels off the front facade. .

And toy remplace it you remove the drip tray , then the two screws and the facade pops off the front of the dispenser housing .