Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dryer suddenly stopped. I did find that the exhaust was…

Customer Question
The dryer suddenly stopped...

The dryer suddenly stopped. I did find that the exhaust was blocked but now it won't start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Bosch axxis about 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have called our appliance repair man but had not heard back from him as yet. I am in Bermuda and was wondering if the unit became overheated due to the blockage would it cut out but eventually start

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it I have checked all the main fuses and they are okay

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I;m Ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please give me the model number off of the machine so I could look up the information? thanks