Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher Model # FFBD2409LS0A and the…

I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher Model # FFBD2409LS0A and the soap door will not open when running to let the detergent out. What do I do ti fix it. I run the dishwasher and it goes thru the complete cycle and the door is still shut with the detergent still inside. Thanks *****: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 6 years old The Model Number on the side is : FFBD2409LS0A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, I am in the Republic of Panama.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, if it is a part that I can replace I can have it sent to my Michigan Address.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You need to replace the dispenser assembly, it was a common failure on that unit. The new design is better. See links below to part and video

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician