Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my dishes washed as the soap pod dispenser

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my dishes washed as the soap pod dispenser keeps spitt5ing the pod out into the bottom of the washer with/out use?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Maytag approximately two years old, purchased 12/2015, mod- MDB4949SDH2, Ser-F54919268. I am very frustrated!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I not too technically involved.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Let's get the fix going.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

They had an issue with the dispenser on the unit, replace the old one with the new improved design to stop that issue. See part and general video link below.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.