Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 24" microwave oven3 weeks ago the light wouldn't…

Customer Question
I have a 24"...

I have a 24" microwave oven3 weeks ago the light wouldn't come on when it did the time on the clock went off. Then it made a smell when used. now it doesn't work @ all. got anew one ordered which I shouldn't have to do since it is barely 4 years old. It was special ordered in 2/14 and arrived late in march.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is barely 4 years old . It doesn "t get overly used since this is a single person household. model#WMC50522AB Serial#XV33500529Aug2013.FCC IdVG8XM262AYY. This is the second appliance to go wrong . the last one was the motor in a2 year old dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any recourse. since I had to special order a new one?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Not sure I understand your question !

Of Any recourse. since you had to special order a new one ?

I think that these appliances are lemons. I have had nothing but trouble with them. my brother in law the electrician says that they were made cheaply. first a new dish washer , now the microwave. what's next the cook top or the oven since they are all whirlpool. I have a freezer that still works many years older than these.

ok You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

no Iam NOT investing anymore time and money in things that simply just don't work. Especially when they are barely used.

And if the unit is out of the 1 year warranty Whirlpool will not assist you . out of warranty is out of warranty even if it was never used .

Iam very disappointed that your company does not back its merchandise. this is the last Whirlpool product I will ever buy!

If you read my post you will see that I have stated that THIS website has nothing to do with Whirlpool you have the WRONG website.