Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for repair expert. About 2 years for 2nd hand,

I'm looking for repair...

I'm looking for repair expert

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 2 years for 2nd hand,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need repair guy. My store is locate at Chicago downtown

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I want him just check up and repair

3/21/2018
roybelding

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok

what questions do you have for your car??

Roy

roybelding
is this for car?
I am looking for repair fryer machine
I'm sorry that I want to cancel member just I made before.I want guy for repair fryer machine of my store, not car.
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The company at the link below can repair your deep fryer for you!

CLICK HERE

(800)(###) ###-####/strong>

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Phone call session started