Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch axxis dryer wtv76100us and the door open

I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch axxis dryer wtv76100us and the door open indicator remains on even though the door is securely closed thus preventing the dryer from starting.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5-6 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If simple otherwise I need a technician.

3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Ok just let me know if you need anymore information

The door latch assembly will need to be replaced. The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The top and front panels will need to be removed to access this switch. It is a bit of a job and includes some electrical connections. Unless you are pretty mechanical, you may want to have it professionally repaired. Labor can be expected to run about $150.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I’m fine with written unless calling is easier.

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

CLICK HERE

Can you send me a copy of the pictures that show how to remove the top and front panels?

You bet! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The complete service manual is attached, see page 28. It looks like that model also require side panels be removed.

Do you have any referral for Bosch repair technicians in the Kansas City area?

May I have your zip code, please?

66085

1: At Your Service Appliance Repair

Phone (816)(###) ###-####/strong>

2: Appliance Plus

Phone (816)(###) ###-####/strong>

3: Turner Consumer Service

Phone (913)(###) ###-####/strong>

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thank you, you’ve been very helpful.

You are very welcome, thank you!