Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My three year old refrigerator not cooling but freezer over…

My three year old...

My three year old refrigerator not cooling but freezer over working. Model

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Compressor veey warm thermostat clicks model Wrt111SFDB01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure. May replace if too expensive

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have had noisy compressor and over icing but resolves with defrosting for over a year on and off

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The compressor is quite warm and tries to start but then clicks off?

Number 15 in the diagram at the link below is the start device on the compressor.

CLICK HERE

That part will need to be replaced. It simply pulls off the compressor an unplugs.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Maybe. Freezer started up after defrosting last night

Those start devices are common to become intermittent as they fail. I would replace it right away so you don't lose any food!

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

We got it off. How long does it take to ship or can we get this locally in Berkeley California ?

It is showi9ng in stock at the link I sent you, they ship out same day out of Michigan. You can check local appliance shops. The pat number is WPW10448874.

Is there a local dealer? Husband is ready to throw it in the bay

Yes, info below.

Reliable Parts

1085 Ashby Ave
Berkeley, CA 94710

Phone number(###) ###-####/p>

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Awesome. Thank you!!

You are very welcome! Thank you!