Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The door on my Bosch d/w does not stay closed during the…

The door on my...

The door on my Bosch d/w does not stay closed during the wash cycle. The serial # i found are as follows: SHE3A7UC/21.......FD950200591. These #'s we're found on inside of door. How can it be fixed?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Looking for paperwork

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends if i can or how much it will cost

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Silenceplus 50 dBA

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just sent the model name does this help? Have other owners had this same problem?

3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you open the door all the way, does it lay flat or slope down?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
It lays flat
Phone call session started

Calling now....

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed.

CLICK HERE