Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a used Samsung refrigerator and I plugged it in and…

I bought a used Samsung...
I bought a used Samsung refrigerator and I plugged it in and there are error codes coming up. E7, E21 E26,E40. What’s wrong and how do I fix it? Model number RFG296HDPN
3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The lights are on but its not getting cold or I dont feel any blowing

Okay, given that and the error codes, I would replace the main board.

Main Control

All connections simply unplug and plug in.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician