Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer turns /light goes on then imediately goes out /does…

Customer Question
Dryer turns /light goes...

Dryer turns /light goes on then imediately goes out /does not heat/ duct is clear

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mo.SDE3606AYW 10 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is ablack box with gray and red wire does the red belong on the right I was lookig for the fuse

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Where is this box located in the dryer?

And what do you mean the light immediately goes out ? what light?

And I`m looking at the models wire diagram ,and I see nothing that has a RED and Gray wire on it the buzzer shows it is Gray and pink .