Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The flame in my dryer comes on then goes off after a few…

The flame in my...

The flame in my dryer comes on then goes off after a few seconds. Flame will not stay on. What should i do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen Aid dryer. model KGYS750JQ0 Not sure how old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can...yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that iI know of.

3/21/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Do you happen to have a multimeter?

I do have a multi meter

if that tests good then more then likely your problem is with the flame sensor which can be tested as well

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Flame-Sensor/WP338906/2681?modelNumber=KGYS750JQ0​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman