Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where in Melbourne can I buy an 814990 Integration kit?

Where in Melbourne can...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/21/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Here is the part your looking for.

https://www.binglee.com.au/fisher-paykel-814990-integration-kit​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman