Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need one Electronic Card No. SDHT008-100301A-ODU-V05 for…

I need one Electronic...

I need one Electronic Card No. SDHT008-100301A-ODU-V05 for my

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 months. My AC Split Whirlpool Model S-07-WBI12ABF

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ABOUT 6 YEARS OLD OR MORE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO, TECHNICIAN ARE WAITING TO GET THE CARD

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WE ARE IN SPRING SEASON BUT FEEL LIKE SUMMER AND I ´M 75 YEARS OLD.

3/21/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you looking to order the part?

https://www.ymarveelectronica.com/tienda/placas-control-aire-acondicionado/sdht008-100301a-odu-v05-het-k364d0584/​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman