Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a fdbf Samsung refrigerator fresh food fan nogo.

Customer Question
I have a fdbf...

I have a fdbf Samsung refrigerator fresh food fan nogo

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model rf260beaeww 5 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Freezer is ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.