Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I think a temperature sensor has fallen out of place in the…

Customer Question
I think a temperature...

I think a temperature sensor has fallen out of place in the freezer compartment of our refrigerator. Where does it plug back in?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung RFG299AA about 10 yrs old, but working fine except the freezer is probably not being controlled.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The sensor is a separate small unit that has come unplugged. Please tell me where I plug it in.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

You would see an error code if a temperature sensor came disconnected. Can you post a picture of the part that came disconnected, please?