Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an F 70 on my dishwasher unit I have tried cleaning…

Hi Mike I have an F...
Hi Mike
I have an F 70 on my dishwasher unit I have tried cleaning the filter but the F 70 remained even after switching back on.
Should I pull the unit out to check for water or just ask someone like yourself to come out and service it?
I am NOT very handy myself and don't wish to cause further damage.
3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The F70 means the Waterproof System has been actuated. There is water that has leaked into the base of the dishwasher. Miele products are notoriously difficult to service. If you are not pretty mechanical, I would strongly encourage you to have it professionally serviced.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician