Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Working on a side-by-side refrigerator Frigidaire model

number PHS69EJSS0. Is there a...
Working on a side-by-side refrigerator Frigidaire model number PHS69EJSS0. Is there a part number for Frigidaire with the whole flapper door dispenser assembly? There are to many individual parts.
3/21/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unfortunately, the parts are pretty much all individual, see the link below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks. Even though I was in there and looked at it, I didn't see which part of the icemaker levervactivated the microswitch. Would you know by hard or what is your guess?
Kelly, Appliance Technician