Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher is not draining, we have done the things that the…

Customer Question
Dishwasher is not draining...

Dishwasher is not draining, we have done the things that the manual suggests.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Gdwt668vss - And no, we have not run a test - how do we do that?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello. I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Can you hear is the drain pump comes on at the beginning of the cycle? was this a sudden issues or gradual ?