Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE monogram fridge is not working the freezer temperature…

Hello my GE monogram...

Hello my GE monogram fridge is not working the freezer temperature is saying 55 degrees and the fridge as well. It won’t let me adjust the temperature at all

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 4 years old I believe

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it’s an easy fix yes if not I’ll call someone

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that’s it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?
  3. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks Kelly
Phone call session started

Calling now....

If no change after turning the power back on, the main control will need to be replaced. The main control is mounted on the back of the cabinet and is shown as number 801 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in.