Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Blodgett dfg100 that the burner never shuts down…

Customer Question
I have a Blodgett dfg100...
I have a Blodgett dfg100 that the burner never shuts down once the temp is reached. We have replaced the temp probe, temp controller board and the control pot. what could be the possible cause
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
this is not HVAC. This is a commercial Oven.
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category (appliances). I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I am still waiting for a response
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Given the parts that you have already replaced, that pretty much only leaves the gas valve as suspect. What do you have to do to get the oven to shut off?

Right now the chef is putting it into cool off mode. Or turn control switch to off

Hmm, odd that it will shut off manually but not by itself. Does the wiring between the sensor and the controller seem to be intact and in good shape?

The wiring is in good shape. Just dirty. Could take contact cleaner and clean the connections.

I would start there before replacing any parts. If it shuts off manually consistently then the valve is not sticking open as I initially suspected.

I will do that tonight or tomorrow. I will report back after that . Thank You

Sure, thank you!