Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is F14E1 code mean? Weeks. Have to. Spin cycle is to…

Customer Question
What is F14E1 code...

What is F14E1 code mean?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Spin cycle is to fast. Mom is mad

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Centenial washer model MVWC200XW1

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Can you double check that error again? There is no F14 E1 error for this model.