Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Run dishwasher and it stops - blinks the blue light. When I…

Customer Question
Run dishwasher and it...

Run dishwasher and it stops - blinks the blue light. When I open the door, the code 1E is flashing. It is draining just fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Samsung Model DW80H9930US/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. I thoroughly cleaned the filters in tank floor. Once in awhile, the moving wand on the floor hangs up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. 1E is usually that rail sprayer motor sensor gone bad and needs to be replaced. It is very hard to replace the assembly

are you there?

What is the part # for the rail sprayer motor sensor?
DW80H9930US/AA.
Thank you.