Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Some food was spilled in our Bosch gas self cleaning oven.

Customer Question
Some food was spilled...

Some food was spilled in our Bosch gas self cleaning oven. How do we remove the bottom pan to clean underneath?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HGS 235UC approximately 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I plan to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that a pan of stuffed pasta shells spilled

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Here is video on igniter replacement. Shows how to take apart oven.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hk0LbE4nQo