Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridgedaire clothes dryer not heating. Tested all relays and…

Customer Question
Fridgedaire clothes dryer not...

Fridgedaire clothes dryer not heating. Tested all relays and heating element and all have proper current. What else might it be?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years, model ae17000ep0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Can you check that midel#? The one you gave us not coming up.
Sorry model #
we figured it out. After taking everything apart and testing everything, it was the stupid house breaker whose 1 leg had tripped. Unfortunately we did not test the electric coming out of the wall before taking the entire dryer apart. Thanks anyways for responding.
Welcome.